ERASMUS + KEY ACTION 2 PROJECT WITH PROJECT NUMBER 2020-1-PL01-KA204-081736
– CYPRUS – Christos Stelios Ioannou Foundation
– ITALY – IISS “G. Salvemini” Fasano
– TURKEY – Magnesia Egitim ve Kultur Dernegi
– GREECE- Kalamata Second Chance School
Meeting in Kalamata Greece
THE AIM OF OUR PARTNERSHIP IS:
TO DEVELOP A FORMAL AND NON-FORMAL TEACHING FRAMEWORK RELATED TO THE ORGANIZATION OF CLASSES ON THE TOPIC OF HEALTHY NUTRITION.
IDENTITIES MUCH MORE THAN CARDS (IMMCs)
Erasmus+ K2 Strategic Partnerships for adult education in the period of 2016 and 2018. Agreement No 2016-1-LV01-KA204-022701
The main results of the project:
- Survey of the migrants to find out their points of contact for engagement in the social and cultural life of their new places of living and needs for integration.
- Training programme focused on entrepreneurship, tailored for migrants elaborated, tested and made available on-line through an e-platform so that it could be used freely after completion of the Project. It will be 90 hours-long and consist of 6 modules.
- Trainers trained in the use of the new training methods for working with migrants developed within the project.
- Experience gained from partner countries regarding the procedure/plan of the integration process of migrants carried out in their country/region.
- NGO Dobele Training centre (Dobeles mācību centrs), Latvia
- Agrupamento de Escolas D. Sancho I, Portugal
- Aiforia GmbH, Germany
- Club Senior Nordstad, Luxemburg
- Cramars società cooperativa sociale, Italy
- Magnesia Eğitim ve Kültür Derneği, Turkey
FACE MAP – Training Course for Youth Workers
Topics: Social inclusion, social innovation, intercultural dialogue, digital storytelling – Activity Start 12-‐18 October 2019
Zagreus Associazione Culturale Italy
ASOCIATIA GEYC Romania
Asociacija “Aktyvus Jaunimas” Lithuania
SDRUZHENIE WALK TOGETHER Bulgaria
HORIZONT e.V. Germany
UNITED SOCIETIES OF BALKANS ASTIKI ETAIREIA Greece
Association for Educational Development EKVALIS Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
ASOCIACION EGERIA DESAROLLO
SOCIAL Spain Magnesia Egitim ve Kultur Demegi Turkey
FUNDACJA EUROPJSKI INSTYTUT OUTSOURCINGU Poland
BiTriMulti (BTM) – Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges” – Warsaw, Poland 09-13th April 2019
The aim of the BTM training course is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchanges as mobility projects under the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action